Curso Factores Humanos - Hamburgo
Sidney Dekker and Robert J. de Boer are hosting a four-day master class on Human Factors and Safety, to be held in the vicinity of Hamburg, Germany from April 9th until 12th 2024. The course language will be English. The course will cover relevant topics of modern safety management:
• Understanding your organisation and hearing what is really going on
• Rules and reality, local ingenuity
• Real Improvements (using micro-experiments)
• Staying safe: understanding drift and creating resilience
• What to do if things go wrong – learning from incidents
• What to do if things go wrong – restoring relations
• Safety Clutter and the role of the safety department
• What wil you do on Monday?
This programme has been given succesfully for many years in different locations, and is now scheuled in Bremen, Germany in collaboratuon with our partners Leviathan GmbH, pioneers in sustainable ship recycling. Representatives of different industries are invited.